For the jibbers and rail masters. The resort and park freestyle destroyer on a reverse camber platform.
The ULTRAFEAR Reverse Camber provides lightning-quick maneuverability on approach with pre-pressed positioning for rails and boxes. This iconic tip and tail shape, combined with a reduced effective edge and slightly rockered contact points, sets up a very easy-to-ride platform with maximum forgiveness while retaining the ollie power and flex known for one of the world's greatest jib and park boards. As a star of endless video segments, no board has put more urban rail time up on the silver screen than the ULTRAFEAR Reverse Camber. No matter your camber preference, you can now attack your local resort and terrain park with the powerful pop of this tech-packed construction and all the fun freestylin' feel the ULTRAFEAR provides.
Graphic color varies by size
- Park V2 Profile - Flat camber beginning outside each insert and travelling through the centre of the board, with rocker zones from outside the inserts to the tip and tail. This new profile puts more flat in the board and shortens the rocker zones, maintaining pressability and a catch-free ride with extra stability and pop.
- Flex Rating – 5.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff) - Mid
- Twin Flex
- Twin Shape
- Radial Sidecut – A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- P2 Superlight Core - The P2 Superlight Core features internal Poplar strips fused with a more dense and powerful lightweight Paulownia wood through the insert area and along the rails. This is an extremely lightweight and versatile core and is combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Carbon Kevlar Body Armor™ – Provides a finely balanced combination of vibration dampening and snappy pop.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- 1.5 mm Cork Edge Dampening System – Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, the CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM is placed in between the steel edge and the ABS sidewall for increased protection from blunt force impacts.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive™ FX Base – Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation / Die-cut Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts