Aaron Witherell is our local ripper, ultra skilled Lib surf kraftsman, a standout on the World Series of Wake Surfing tour and lives on the best local wake lake. We spent years working with Aaron tinkering and experimenting with modified surfboards for use behind the boat. The Air’N pro model is Aaron’s dream wake surf design, refined and tuned to perfection. A wide poppy tail block, speedy flat rocker and mellow concave combined with dynamic “up rail” entry to hard edge exit rail design make the Air’N catch-free, precise and perfect for progression. “This boards is unbelievable. I never lack speed or pop and I don’t bury the nose. The durability of the ECO IMPACTO construction is better than I have ever seen. Heel dings and having to worry about dinging your board on the boat are a thing of the past.” - Aaron Witherell
Quad Wakesurf Fin Set
- Two single foil lead fins -
- 3 3/5" (Size: 4'4")
- 4 1/4" (Sizes: 4'6", 4'8")
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins - 1 5/8"
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
Mike Olson and our experiMENTAL division applied our 35+ years of hands on board building experience to the task of building a better surfboard. In the process we completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Every component we use in our ecoIMPACTO surf construction is completely new to the surf industry. Our Thermo fusion process radically minimizes resin exposure and sanding while creating amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structures that will free your mind and lift your surfing to new heights.
THE ECOIMPACTO RIDE "HIGH PERFORMANCE LIFE EXTENSION"
A smooth responsive and high performance ride with the feel of a crispy new polyester that lasts and lasts.
- LESS WORRY... MORE FUN
- THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL BOARD
- WONT ABSORB WATER IF YOU DO GET A DING
- REPAIRS WITH EPOXY
- ECO FRIENDLY MATERIALS AND PROCESS
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD RESIN EXPOSURE PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD SANDING PROCEDURES
- ELIMINATION OF INDUSTRY-STANDARD PAINT BRUSHES, TAPE, AND SOLVENTS
- LOW VOC PLANT BASED BIO RESIN
- RECYCLED FOAM OFFCUTS
- LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
|4'4”||19.0"||1.65"||16.8 cl||80-160 lbs|
|4'6”||19.75"||1.75"||19.4 cl||100-200 lbs|
|4'8”||19.85"||1.85"||21.4 cl||160+ lbs|