30 Years of the Half Cab
In 1992, skaters created the world’s greatest skate shoe with just scissors and duct tape. They cut down their shoes to make something that could push skateboarding the way they wanted to, and the Half Cab was born. Three decades later, skaters are still pushing forward.
To celebrate 30 years of the iconic mid-top silhouette, the Half Cab 30th Off The Wall T-Shirt will end your search for the perfect tee so that you can focus on the more important things. Featuring an interior waffle print that pulls moisture away from the skin, this new T-shirt keeps you comfortable and dry while Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking. With a bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams, premium Vans trims, old school Half Cab graphics, and a checkerboard hanger loop, the Off The Wall tee will be the last T-shirt you’ll ever need.
Charles (He/Him) is 6' 1'' tall and wears a size 31/M. Charles is wearing a Vans size 32/M.
Angelica (She/Her) is 5' 6'' tall and wears a size 28/L. Angelica is wearing a Vans size M.
• COMFORT - Moisture-wicking interior waffle pattern pulls moisture away from the skin
• DURABILITY: CONSTRUCTION - A bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams offer durability
• DURABILITY: STURDY SPUN YARN - Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking
• 100% cotton
• Iconic Half Cab graphics at left chest
• Custom checkerboard locker loop
• Fit type: classic